Start with the Kitchen
To clean up your kitchen, start by organizing your cabinets and drawers. This will make it easier to find everything when you need it. Next, wipe down any surfaces that aren’t easily cleaned. You’ll want to use a damp cloth to remove dust and dirt and then dry them off with a towel. Finally, organize your utensils so that you can see where each one goes.
Things to remember to clean in the kitchen:
- Dirty dishes and utensils
- countertops and the front of the kitchen cabinets
- The refrigerator, freezer
- The oven
- The trash can
- The stove top
Move onto the Bathroom
Now that you’ve organized your kitchen, it’s time to move on and clean the bathroom. Start by wiping down the sink and countertops. Then, remove the trash and put away any items used during the day. After that, wash the mirror and light fixtures. Lastly, wipe down the toilet seat and flush the toilet.
Things to remember to clean in the bathroom:
Finish off with the Bedrooms
Once you’re done cleaning up, it’s time to start organizing your bedroom. Take everything out of drawers and closets and place them back where they belong. Make sure that all of your bedding is folded neatly and stored correctly. If there are any toys or other items that aren’t being used anymore, donate them to charity.
Things to remember to clean in the Bedrooms:
- changing sheets
- dest from the dresser and table
And don’t forget about the Living Room.
Now that you’ve cleaned up your room, it’s time to clean up your living space. Start by dusting off surfaces and wiping down furniture with a damp cloth. Next, vacuum under couches, chairs, tables, and beds. Finally, wipe down windowsills, mirrors, and light switches.
Things to remember to clean in the Living Room:
- Vacuum the rug
- Clean dust from furniture
Now it’s time to tackle the Garage.
You should consider starting an online business if you want to make some serious money. There are plenty of ways to earn money online, one of which is through affiliate marketing. This means promoting other people’s products and earning a commission when someone buys something by clicking on your link.
tips and tricks from a Cleaning Lady
This is our method to clean like a Cleaning Lady, quickly and efficiently. Of course, we will not finish the article without general house cleaning tips:
- It would be best if you always had a plan before starting any housekeeping session. Know where you want to start and what you want to achieve before you start cleaning.
- If there is clutter on the floor around your furniture, use a vacuum cleaner or broom to remove it.
- Use an old sheet or towel as a dustpan when sweeping up dirt and debris.
- Use a dry mop to pick up any excess water from your floor, and then use a towel to soak up any remaining moisture.
- Remember that you should not clean with an extension cord, so do not plug in your vacuum cleaner until it is fully charged.